Accenture Recruitment 2022: associate software engineer, Check Posts, Eligibility Details, and how to apply
Accenture Hiring for Associate Software Engineer interested candidates can apply for this recruitment, For more information regarding this recruitment check below. B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/Degree any Graduate students can apply for this job role. Accenture is an Irish-based multinational professional services company that specializes in IT services and consulting.
Job Description :
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure applications using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficiency in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- CTC- 4.5 LPA
Also, Apply For Indian Army Recruitment
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from the 2022 year of pass-outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance education are not considered)
- Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- The maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Students must have Indian citizenship.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without the need for obtaining a work visa.
- All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM TO GET MORE JOB UPDATES