ABB Careers Recruitment 2022: Global Early Talent Program, Eligibility, Qualification, Job Requirements
ABB Hiring At ABB, we have the unmistakable objective of driving variety and incorporation across all aspects: orientation, LGBTQ+, capacities, nationality, and ages. Together, we are setting out on an excursion where all of us, independently and by and large, invite and celebrates individual contrasts.
|Role||Global Early Talent Program (GETP) – Information Systems|
- Should have experience in Vendor management, Contract negotiations, and License management.
- Experience in IS service delivery, Infrastructure operation, and Application operation.
- Risk management would be an added advantage.
- The program is made up of three assignments in the Information Systems function in different roles, decided based on business availability and trying to match your own aspirations as much as possible.
- One six-month assignment in your home country as an introduction to the business and another six-month assignment abroad to get an overview of ABB’s operations in a different environment/role and work on an exciting assignment with a different team, expanding your network.
- Six to twelve-month assignment back to the home country/home business, where you will deepen your knowledge of the business and of your function, including the operations, strengthening your technical and soft skills.
- During the last assignment, participants will travel abroad for a week of training focused on leadership competencies development (subject to country requirements). All programming training is meant to build the foundations of your future career evolution.
- Degree/ Master Degree in Information Technology or Information Systems.
- Work experience in the information systems function can be considered.
- Good Oral and Verbal communication.
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM TO GET THE LATEST JOB UPDATES