Accenture recruitment drive for freshers 2023 |associate software engineer |Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Indore, Jaipur, Coimbatore|2023 /2022 |B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc|apply soon
About company :
- Accenture plc is an Irish-American professional services company based in Dublin, specializing in information technology services and consulting. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $61.6 billion in 2022.
Eligiblity criteria :
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2022 & 2023 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
o Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree.
o Eg: You must complete your B.Tech in 4 years or M.Tech/MSc in 2 years.
- Your highest educational qualification only will be considered
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :