Accenture hiring freshers for the role of application service associate in pan India from 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 are eligible from any stream, interested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- Accenture is an Irish-American, professional services company based in Dublin for tax purposes, specializing in information technology services and consulting.
About role :
- Application service associate role has to be Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data.
Accenture recruitment :
- Company : accenture
- Role : application service associate
- Salary : 3.35LPA
- Location : pan india
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019
- Qualification : any graduate from any stream.
- Industry : IT
Eligiblity criteria :
- All streams/branches of B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation / Post-graduation).
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
Preferred skills :
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews.
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services.
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations.
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support.