Accenture Recruitment 2022, Associate Software engineer, 5 LPA, B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc candidates can apply
Global professional services provider Accenture has industry-leading expertise in digital, cloud, and security. bringing together unrivaled expertise and specific knowledge from more than 40 different sectors, Join our team as we create, maintain, and develop technologies that enhance how our clients and the globe operate. Utilizing their ability to develop and support technology solutions that satisfy customer needs from research to implementation while working in demanding and dynamic contexts
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance education are not considered)
- Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree.
- Eg: You must complete your B.Tech in 4 years or M.Tech/MSc in 2 years
- The candidate should not have appeared for the Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without the need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
|Date||23 SEP 2022|