Accenture test process :
- If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments.
- The assessment is scheduled in two stages, and must be completed within the scheduled time.
Mock assessment :
- You will get a 10-minute mock/practice assessment.
- Mock assessment is mandatory, and it will ensure that you have the right hardware, software and internet .
- This assessment will help you to get an experience of the assessments.
1) Cognitive assessment :
- You will get 50 minutes to complete this assessment.
- Cognitive assessment includes 50 questions on.
- English ability.
- Critical thinking and Problem solving.
- Abstract Reasoning.
- Cognitive assessment result will be notified within 5-10 minutes post completion.
- You are advised to remain seated and await result.
- Technical assessment will commence immediately post result notification.
- Technical assessment is optional and is not an elimination round.
2) Technical assessment :
- Technical assessment is not an elimination round but scores of the technical assessment will be factored into the overall selection process score which will determine final selection.
- You will get 40 minutes to complete this assessment.
- Technical assessment includes 40 questions on.
- Common Application and MS office.
- Pseudocode.Fundamentals of Networking, Security.
- Fundamentals of Cloud.
3) communication assessment :
- The duration of this assessment is approximately 30 minutes.
- You will receive a separate email with timelines and login details to participate in this assessment.
- Communication assessment will assess you on the below mentioned parameters.
- Sentence Mastery.