Adobe hiring freshers|software quality engineer|9.5LPA|any graduate are eligibile|B.E/B.Tech /MCA noida
Adobe has announced a job notification for freshers for the specification of software quality engineer in noida. For more details read more below. Click on APPLY HERE to apply.
Take a first step towards your dream career
About adobe company :
- Adobe originally called Adobe Systems Incorporated, is an American multinational computer software company incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in San Jose, California.
About role :
- software quality engineer (QA) engineer monitors every phase of the development process to ensure that the design and software adhere to company standards. Software delays are costly for a company, so it’s vital for releases to meet target dates and stay within budget.
Adobe recruitment 2022 :
- Company – adobe
- Role – Software quality engineer
- Salary – 9.5LPA
- Location – banglore, noida
- Experience – 0-2 years
- Batch – any graduate
- Qualification – B.E /B.Tech /MCA
- Type – full time
- Industry – IT
Skills required :
- Strong communication (both written and verbal English), and organizational and interpersonal relationship-building skills
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot issues
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
APPLY FOR :
- Cyient hr intern 2023|20KPM|hyderabad|apply soon
- Cyient recruitment 2023|software developer|7.5LPA|pune|apply soon
- Iqvia recruitment 2023|associate QA analyst|6LPA|bengaluru|apply soon
- Unitedlex recruitment 2023|associate|WFH|9LPA|apply soon
- Siemens career recruitment 2023|software developer(linux) |6LPA|apply soon
- Crossover work from home recruitment 2023|operations analyst|30KUSD|apply soon
- Oracle technical analyst recruitment 2022|8.5LPA|apply soon
- Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans, automated scripts, and programs for testing.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommend corrective action.
- Consults with development engineers in the resolution of problems.
- Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software.
- Ensures quality computer integration into the overall functions of scientific computation, data acquisition, and processing.
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM & INSTAGRAM PAGE FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :