Airindia hiring |cabincrew|inter|diploma |any graduate are eligibile|degree, B. Tech|apply job now.
AirIndia hiring freshers for the role of cabin crew from any graduate, inter, diploma, degree, B. Tech from all streams. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- Air India is the flag carrier airline of India, headquartered at New Delhi. It is owned by Talace Private Limited, a Special-Purpose Vehicle of Tata Sons, after Air India Limited’s former owner, the Government of India, completed the sale.
About role :
- welcome passengers on board and direct them to their seats. inform passengers about safety procedures and ensure that all hand luggage is securely stored away. check all seat belts and galleys are secure prior to take-off. make announcements on behalf of the pilot and answer questions during the flight.
Air India recruitment :
- Company : air India
- Role : cabin crew
- Salary : 12LPA
- Experience : freshers
- Location : pan india
- Batch : any graduate
- Qualification : inter,degree, B. Tech…
- Type : full time
- Industry : IT
Eligiblity criteria :
- Indian National holding a current Indian passport, PAN card and Aadhar card.
- Between the age of 18-22 for freshers and till 32 for experienced crew
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Completed class 12 from a recognized Board / University with minimum 60% marks
- Minimum Height required: Female candidates – 157 cms / Male Candidates – 172 cms
- Weight: In proportion to heightBMI Range: Female candidates – 18 to 22 / Male candidates – 18 to 25
- Well-groomed with no visible tattoos in uniform
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- Vision 6/6
Dress code type :
- Attire: Western formals
- Please carry your update resume on the day of interview
- Experienced candidates are requested to kindly carry a copy of their SEP cards.
Skills & Attributes :
- Represent Air India in a professional manner
- Warm, caring & empathetic
Maintain up to date knowledge of current safety & security requirements
- Maintain knowledge of service procedures & company policies
- Comply with all DGCA regulations and ability to maintain all required licenses up to date.
- Remain medically fit, following rest regulations to comply with flying duties
Key Responsibilities :
Safety and security-related duties
- Check safety equipment for availability and functionality
- Conduct safety demonstration for guests prior to take-of
- Ensuring compliance to all safety procedures throughout the flight
- Managing emergency situations such as performing first aid and emergency evacuations Inflight service duties
- Pre-boarding tasks such as checks on the availability of required food and beverage as well as inflight amenity items
- Boarding of guests, welcoming and directing them to seats, aiding with stowage of carry-on luggage
- Conducting Inflight sales and service
- Ensuring that aircraft cabins and toilets are clean and replenished during flights
- Making announcements and responding to guest queries during the flight
- Ensure orderly disembarkation of guests after landing
- Attending mandatory pre-flight briefings
- Preparation of reports on flight incidents, including safety, service and security incidents
Selection Process :
- Click on Apply Now and send us your resume and other details.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an email for the selection process.