Amazon career internship opportunity 2024/2023/2022|4LPA|chennai|apply soon
About company :
- Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon recruitment :
- Company – amazon
- Role – applied scientist intern
- Salary – 4 LPA
- Location – chennai, india
- Batch – 2024/2023
- Qualification – ANY bachelors degree
- Industry – IT
- As an Applied Scientist, you will bring statistical modeling and machine learning advancements to data analytics for customer-facing solutions in complex industrial settings.
- You will be working in a fast-paced, cross-disciplinary team of researchers who are leaders in the field.
- You will take on challenging problems, distill real requirements, and then deliver solutions that either leverage existing academic and industrial research, or utilize your own out-of-the-box pragmatic thinking.
- In addition to coming up with novel solutions and prototypes, you may even need to deliver these to production in customer facing products.
Eligiblity criteria :
- Currently enrolled in degree program (Bachelor’s or MS or Ph.D.) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
- Mathematics, or related field with specialization in machine learning, NLP, ASR, deep learning, computer vision, data science or related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of programming languages such as C/C++, Java, or Python (SciPy, RPy2, etc).
- Practical machine learning experience
ALSO APPLY FOR :
- Cyient hr intern 2023|20KPM|hyderabad|apply soon
- Cyient recruitment 2023|software developer|7.5LPA|pune|apply soon
- Iqvia recruitment 2023|associate QA analyst|6LPA|bengaluru|apply soon
- Unitedlex recruitment 2023|associate|WFH|9LPA|apply soon
- Siemens career recruitment 2023|software developer(linux) |6LPA|apply soon
- Crossover work from home recruitment 2023|operations analyst|30KUSD|apply soon
- Oracle technical analyst recruitment 2022|8.5LPA|apply soon
Skills required :
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skill
- Strong attention to detail in editing content and deep dive and identify root causes of issues
- Good at problem solving, data analysis and troubleshooting issues related to content editing
- Good interpersonal skills to manage ongoing relationships with program team and inter operations teams
- Working knowledge of XML standards would be an added advantage
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :