Amazon recruitment, cloud support associate| 2022/21 /20 /19 /18 /17.. |8LPA |B. E /B. Tech /MCA…..
Amazon recruitment for freshers for the specification of cloud support associate in bengaluru, from 2022-2017 batches are eligible from B. E /B. Tech /MCA from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About amazon :
- Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
About role :
- cloud support associate is a professional who supports individuals or businesses to migrate their infrastructure and applications to cloud and offers troubleshooting techniques to resolve their issues
Amazon recruitment :
- Company : amazon
- Role : cloud support associate
- Salary : 8LPA
- Location : Bengaluru
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /17
- Qualification : B.E /B.Tech /MCA
- Type : full time
- Industry : IT
- Programming / scripting experience.
- (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
- Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database.
- Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
- Exposure to Cloud computing
Eligibility criteria :
- 0-1 years of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR BigData Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA
- Troubleshooting / Support experience
- Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you :
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs.
- Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
- Drive customer communication during critical events.
1 thought on “Amazon hiring freshers | |2022/21 /20 /19 /18 /17 |B. E /B. Tech/MCA… |8LPA |apply now”
B.Tech+ M. Tech in computer science..