Amazon hiring freshers 2022|quality analyst|any graduate are eligibile|3.5LPA|chennai.
Amazon has announced a job notification for freshers for the specification of quality analyst in chennai. From any graduate from any stream are eligible. For more details read more below click on APPLY HERE to apply
About amazon :
- Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world,” and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Amazon recruitment 2022 :
- Company – amazon
- Role – Quality analyst
- Salary – 3.5 LPA
- Location – chennai
- Experience – 0-2 years
- Batch – 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017 /2016
- Qualification – ANY GRADUTE ARE ELIGIBLE
- Industry – IT
- Type – full time
ALSO APPLY FOR :
- Sasken recruiting any graduates|best opportunity|5LPA|ASE|apply soon
- ORACLE fresher jobs 2022|best opportunity|system analyst|8.5LPA|apply soon
- SAP hiring freshers 2022|associate developer|best opportunity|10LPA|apply soon
- ANSYS fresher jobs 2022| best opportunity|5.5LPA|2022/21/20/19/18|apply soon
- Accenture fresher jobs|5LPA|B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/MSC|apply soon
- IBM fresher jobs 2022|Analyst|2022/21/20/19/18|any bachelors degree
- INFOSYS fresher jobs 2022|6LPA|entry level job|urgent recruitment|apply soon
Role and responsibilities :
- Follow pre-defined processes, guidelines, and SOPs to perform audit tasks to meet required level of accuracy and productivity.
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills and ability to work independently while using guidelines and SOPs.
- Ability to make logical decisions while auditing tasks and dealing with ambiguity.
- Thoroughly check product details to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data
- Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns to dive business results.
- Provide feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
- Review authoritative sources to validate catalog data when needed.
- Identify patterns in browse and audit to be translated into guidelines and SOPs to improve overall audit outcome
Must be flexible to meet business requirements.
Eligiblity criteria :
- Education: Any Graduation
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- 0 to 24 months (Maximum) of working experience in online retail operations or similar fields.
- Only immediate joiners
- should be willing to relocate to Chennai
Preffered Qualification :
- Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information.
- Good data analysis skills and great attention to detail Oriented
Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce) and Internet search industries.
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to:
- Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
- Alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP & WHATS GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
Click on APPLY HERE to apply :