Amazon is hiring freshers |automation analyst|B.E /B.Tech /M.E /M.Tech /MCA/MSC |12LPA|pan india
Amazon has announced a job notification for freshers for the specification of automation analyst in pan india from 2022/21 /20 /19 /18 /17 Batches are eligible. For more details read more below. Click on APPLY HERE to apply
Take a first step towards your dream career
About amazon :
- Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world,” and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
About role :
- The Quality Assurance Automation Analyst works with the QA staff to perform Quality Assurance Automation planning, application testing and developing scripts using established automated testing tools prior and after production implementation.
Amazon recruitment 2022 :
- Company – amazon
- Role – automation analyst
- Salary – 12LPA
- Experience – 0-1years
- Batch – 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017
- Qualification – B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / MSC
- Industry – IT
- Type – full time
Also apply for :
- Wipro off-campus drive 2023|test engineer|4.5LPA|apply soon
- Vedantu recruitment 2023|intern|25KPM|apply soon
- Philips recruitment 2023|test engineer|8.5LPA|apply soon
- Ness digital engineering fresher jobs|software engineer|5LPA|apply soon
- Flipkart career recruitment 2024|intern|25KPM|apply soon
- Teradata fresher jobs 2023|trainee|6LPA|apply soon
- Thryve digital recruitment 2023|process trainee|5LPA|apply soon
- Has problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to Organize and execute
- Experience in technical support background
- Understanding HTML, X-Path & Regular Expression & SQL are preferred skills
- Willing to work rotational shifts, including night shifts and work on weekends.
- To receive security clearance, all candidates must undergo a background check.
- Meets and exceeds the set productivity and accuracy targets.
- Participate in ad-hoc operational projects/initiatives
- Understand operational goals, vision, charter, and process steps
- Follow SOPs as prescribed and provide inputs to improve the process.
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM & INSTAGRAM PAGE FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :