Amazon Recruitment 2022: Check Post, Eligibility, Qualifications, Software Developer, Any Graduate, Other Details Here
Amazon is hiring for a software developer role interested candidates can apply for this role. Apply if this opportunity appeals to you, then come to Amazon and forge your own career. Your application for this post will be taken into account for all locations we employ in India. This includes Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, and Pune, but is not restricted to these.
Check Below all the recruitment details
|Date||20 Sep 2022|
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
- Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment, and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
- Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
- Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at the time of application.
- Knowledge of the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++, or Python.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Previous technical internship(s), if applicable.
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly