Amazon Recruitment 2022/Software Development Engineer Role/Apply Job, Amazon Web Services (AWS), an Amazon.com Company, has been the world’s leading cloud provider for more than 15 years with the most mature, comprehensive, and broadly adopted cloud platform. Amazon Development Center India, or ADCI, undertakes software publishing, consultancy and supply of cloud services for AWS in India. Millions of customers in over 190 countries – from the fastest growing startups to the largest enterprises, through to leading government agencies – all place their trust in AWS to power their infrastructure, and deliver innovation.
Amazon Recruitment 2022 :
- Company: Amazon
- Salary : 13 LPA
- Telegram link : Click Here
- Role : Software engineer development
In this role, you’ll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world’s leading internet companies. You’ll enjoy a challenging, creative and a fast-paced work environment, and build and operate large scale fault tolerant distributed systems. As we continue to grow our customer base and new features we maintain the high bar of scalable, efficient, highly available, and fault tolerant system. Your work is critical and has direct impact on end customers.
As part of this 6-month internship with the OpenSearch Services Team you would have a unique opportunity to
1. Design, develop and support a world-class search platform serving individuals and businesses of all sizes.
2. Develop code that is robust, efficient and maintainable; our primary languages are Java, Python, and Go
3. Work at the core of OpenSearch and Apache Lucene open source software with opportunities to contribute to open source.
4. Continually challenge what exists and explore what should be changed to best meet evolving customer needs.
5. Gain expert knowledge in large scale distributed system design and engineering best practices.
6.Participate in setting a vision and objectives for Search Services in alignment with customer needs and market opportunities.
7. Drive and work on algorithm and architecture design, execute and deliver results
Invent the future of search and log analytics in the cloud.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
· 3 years of prior development experience in building enterprise software and having 3 months or more of break from work
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent – Masters in CS preferred.
· Proficiency in developing objected-oriented software, with deep experience in one or more relevant languages like C, C++, Java or Python etc.
· Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
· Experience with building highly-available and scalable distributed systems.
· Experience with AWS technologies.
· Strong desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
FOLLOW US ON OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
You can Apply this job from below.