Amazon recruitment for freshers |business analyst |any graduate |bachelors degree /MBA|2022/21 /20 /19 /18 /17 /16|10LPA.
Amazon recruitment for freshers for the role of business analyst in bengaluru, karnataka, India,from any bachelors degree /MBA from 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017 /16 from any stream. Interested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of themost influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
About role :
- Business analysts (BAs) are responsible for bridging the gap between IT and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders.
Amazon recruitment :
- Company : amazon
- Role : business analyst
- Salary : 10LPA
- Location : banglore, karnataka
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017 /16
- Qualification : bachelors /MBA
- Type : full time
- Industry : IT
- Good Proficiency in SQL and Excel.
- Strong communication skills.
Key job responsibilities :
- The successful BA should be able to demonstrate:
- Strong Excel and SQL skills.
- Passion for converting data to insights, building frameworks for decision making, high attention to details and data fidelity
- Ability to prioritize and focus on high impact areas
- Teamwork and problem solving skills
- Communicate thoughts clearly and good verbal command.
- Bachelor’s degree from a well reputed institute in analytics or business field.
- MBA degree from a well reputed institute with work experience in analytics
What you will do :
- Own the weekly and monthly dashboards on Fraud Negative Seller Balance and associated deep dives
- Automate data templates and reports.
- Engage with stakeholder teams (3P Finance, MPT Product, Abuse Prevention, business teams) to help run deep dives, test hypothesis and impact of ML/product changes made, on key metrics
- Own the Fraud enforcement funnel dashboard and associated deep dives