Amazon recruitment for freshers|any bachelors degree are eligible|2022/2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017|7.5LPA|apply soon.
Amazon has announced a job notification for freshers for the specification of software developement engineer role in hyderabad, bangalore for more details red more below, role, salary, location, skills required and eligibility criteria, qualifications, etc……
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About amazon :
- Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
About role :
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs. Testing and evaluating new programs. Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
Amazon recruitment 2022 :
- Company : amazon
- Role : software development engineer
- Salary : 7.5LPA
- Location : banglore, hyderabad
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /17
- Qualification : any bachelors degree
- Type : full time
- Industry : IT
- Knowledge/Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Knowledge/Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear and nonlinear programming.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
- Learn fast and adapt quickly to a fast-paced/agile development environment.
- Strong understanding of Computer fundamentals and practical experience in working with large scale distributed systems.
- Experience with web services-based applications, especially at massive scale, is helpful.
Eligiblity criteria :
- Enrolled in Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or related field at time of application.
- Experience in Programming or Scripting experience with at least one modern language such as C++, C#, Java, Python, Golang, PowerShell, Ruby etc.
- Experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, object-oriented design, Operating systems, Algorithm, design, data structures, and complexity analysis).
- Knowledge in developing service oriented architectures and understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
- Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work with teams and ability to multi-task on multiple products and projects.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- You create end-to-end design of software components, understand how to scope and define requirements, identify potential shortcomings and trade-offs with different design approaches.
- You write, develop, review scripts, applications, systems, processes and mechanisms that scale with growing demands.
- You write code with high quality to solve problems using efficient data structures and algorithms that include high test coverage.
- You identify opportunities for automation of repetitive tasks such as infrastructure management, system configurations, monitoring, load and chaos tastings, etc. and build working solutions that are easy to manage
- You act as an engineering excellence champion by identifying and implementing industry’s best practices to improve service availability, reliability and efficiency.
- Handle customer impacting events, take part in Incident post mortems, Root Cause Analysis (Troubleshooting) to identify underlying issues and fix them.
- Perform upgrades, decommissions and maintenance for production systems and infrastructure (UNIX/Linux systems, AWS Services, Networking failures, etc.).