Amazon recruitment for freshers|software developement engineer|13LPA|2022/2021/2020/2019/2018/2017/.. |hyderabad|applynow.
Amazon recruitment for freshers for the role of software developement engineer role in hyderabad from 202/2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017 batches are eligible from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About amazon :
- Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
About role :
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs. Testing and evaluating new programs. Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
Amazon recruitment :
- Company : amazon
- Role : software development engineer
- Salary : 15LPA
- Experience : 0-2years
- Location : hyderabad
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017
- Qualification : bachelors degree
- Type : full time
- Industry : IT
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
- 0 to 3 years of Software Development experience.
- Experience designing highly interactive web applications with performance, scalability, accessibility, usability, design, and security in mind. If you don’t have all of these, that’s ok, but be excited about learning the few you don’t know.
- Experience with or knowledge of jQuery, Java, Struts, and other website technologies.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
- Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
- Experience in eCommerce and Deep hands-on technical expertise.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions.
- Work closely with senior engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact Amazon. in business with an emphasis on Mobile, Payments, and e-Commerce website development.
- Own the delivery of an integral piece of a system or application.
- Manage and execute project plans and delivery commitments
- Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.