American express recruitment 2022|5.5LPA|freshers|any bachelors degree|gurugram|apply soon.
American express has announced a job notification for freshers for the specification of business analyst in gurugram. For more details read more below. Salary, job role, location, skills required, eligibility criteria and qualifications required etc……
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- American Express Company is an American multinational corporation specialized in payment card services headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Battery Park City neighborhood of Lower Manhattan in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
About role :
- Business Analysts help improve efficiency by identifying areas that can be improved, strengthening processes where necessary, and communicating findings with those they work closely with throughout different levels in an organization’s hierarchy.
American express recruitment 2022 :
- Company : American express
- Role : Business Analyst
- Qualification Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience : Freshers
- Salary: 5. 5LPA
- Location :Gurgaon
- Industry : IT
- Type : full time
- Last Date ASAP
- Analytical & Problem-solving skills
- Financial acumen
- Presentation of plans to senior stakeholders
- Experience in Performance
- Management (Preferred)
- Ability to work flexible hours based on business needs
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access
- Workforce Management tools (preferably Aspect/ Genesys, eWFM, Empower, Dialer, Work Flex etc.)
- ACD / Genesys experience
- Knowledge of Digital Channel of Servicing, Omni Channel Platform and reporting
- Knowledge of Avaya CMS / Genesys and forecasting / scheduling tools
Behavioral skills :
- Set the Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others with You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It the Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
- Ensure comprehensive plans are put in place and reviewed (on daily basis) at least 45 days in advance of call arrival to deliver optimal staffing (operational efficiency) based on the most accurate available forecasts (Twelve Week Outlook, Month Ahead, Week Ahead, On-the-Day & Post Incident Review)
- Ensure consistent review of performance (Calls/Chats, Customer Handling Time (CHT) and Staffing), also against forecast analyzing the issues and impact on Service Level and Key performance metrics to achieve departmental goals
- Partner with teams to support the implementation of call routing strategies; monitor and report on impacts to the business such as occupancy, service level, call/chat delivery purity (i.e. % calls to preferred agents), ageing & dialer metrics
- Review the prior day’s performance against forecast analyzing the issues and impact on Service Level and key performance metrics in voice/digital/dialer LOBs
- Manage & monitor available ‘day’ resources (CCP Availability to handle calls/chats) to ensure adequately deployed & multi-skilling effectively optimized
- Ensure accurate, up-to-date data is maintained in Workforce Management Tools regarding schedule exceptions as it relates to the intra-day performance and achieving Adherence to Schedule Goals
- Administer ongoing business reporting to ensure all information is accurate and provided in a timely manner: Including integrity of data in key MIS systems & platforms.
- Assist with Call Centre Management initiatives (e.g. delivering workshops, training, and ongoing organizational education).
- Drive Automation opportunities to reduce cycle time and enhance customer experience by defect elimination.