Analog devices recruitment 2022|associate buyer/procurement|Diploma/BSC /BBA/Bcom/MBA… |apply now
Analog devices recruitment :
- Company – analog devices
- Role – associate buyer /procurement
- Salary – 4 LPA
- Experience – 0 – 1 year
- Batch – 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018
- Qualification – Diploma /BSC /BBA /BCom /MBA..
Job description :
- Maintaining optimum inventory levels for different workgroups i.e. consumables, critical spares, office supplies etc., used in our manufacturing facility at MFN, Beaverton
- Procurement of different category materials i.e. consumables, critical spares, office supplies etc. using different IT systems including SAP to accomplish the related tasks
- Creating purchase requisitions (PR) by Sending RFQ’s, analyzing vendor quotes, techno-commercial discussion with vendors, technical confirmation from stakeholder, forming sourcing & negotiation strategy in coordination with stakeholders
- Processing Purchase requisitions into purchase orders (POs), Vendor follow-up for timely delivery of material, vendor development & management, Post PO support, Resolving vendor payment issues etc
- Working on various inventory management, procurement & other projects
- Contract creation, NDAs, Vendor setup, OTD/VDO/MDO tracking, reports etc.
- Education – Graduate & Post Graduates (B.Sc./B.Com/ BBA/Diploma/MBA etc.) with minimum 60% marks
- Experience – Entry level / Fresher (0-1 Year)
Required skills :
- Good English verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and familiarity with Microsoft Windows/Word/Power point/Outlook
- Strong analytical, mathematical & problem-solving skill
- Demonstrated Cost Reduction, Negotiation & Contract management skills
- Ready to work in night shifts in order to support and interact with stakeholders in other countries.
- Negotiation skills (i.e. competitive bidding, volume leverage, cost breakdown, sourcing from low cost countries/vendors etc.) with involvement in regular procurement activities
- Knowledge of Inventory management, vendor management/development etc.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with internal and external customers (e.g. stakeholders & vendors) for smooth operational functions
- Experience working with virtual teams across the globe
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :