Ansys recruitment for freshers |application developer |any graduate |15LPA…B. E /B. Tech /M. E /M. Tech /MCA. /MSC…..
Ansys recruitment for freshers for the specification of application developer in pune from 2022/2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017..batches are eligible from any bachelors degree. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- Ansys, Inc. is a global public company based in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania. It develops and markets multiphysics engineering simulation software for product design, testing and operation. Ansys was founded in 1970 by John Swanson. Swanson sold his interest in the company to venture capitalists in 1993.
About role :
- An application developer’s typical responsibilities include coding, designing, application management, troubleshooting, monitoring updates and possible security threats, and providing end user support. They may also handle some project management tasks on the journey to building a new application.
Ansys recruitment :
- Company : ansys
- Role : application developer
- Salary :15LPA
- Experience :0-2 years
- Location : pune
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017
- Qualification : bachelors degree
- Type : full time
- Industry : IT
Skills required :
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Familiarity with Object-oriented programming with Microsoft .Net (VB and C#), VBA, Java or similar.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Familiarity with API interaction
- Strong use of Microsoft Office productivity tools including, Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint.
Eligiblity criteria :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- A minimum of 0-1+ years’ experience in Robotic Process Automation using the UiPath platform.
- An ability to understand current-state business processes and prioritize efficiency and automation opportunities.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy UiPath components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories, and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA(UiPath) solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Lead the efforts of Deployment of each automation.
Other skills :
- Ability to multi-task while managing deadlines, perform well under pressure, work independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, start-up-paced environment.
- Good business acumen and awareness of business trends.
- High degree of motivation, flexibility and creativity.
What you will do :
- This role will be ready to innovate and explore what’s possible in the world of Robotic Process Automation. In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally with business operations and business analysts to create and optimize workflow processes. You’ll also lead initiatives related to designing and managing workflow automation projects, testing, and fixing bugs. To be successful, you’ll need experience in UiPath. This role will also help the development team to analyze the performance of applications to optimize the coding and testing of the solutions and support the RPA infrastructure and overall architecture
- We are recruiting early-career developers to train on Robotic Processing Automation (RPA) development utilizing the UiPath platform. Selected candidates will take part in a 3-4-week UiPath training program which is designed to enhance their skills and earn certifications in RPA. Upon completion of successful training,