Ansys recruitment for freshers 2023|bachelors degree|noida, uttarpradesh, india|25KPM|apply soon
Ansys has announced a job notification for freshers for the specification of intern in noida, uttarpradesh, india from bachelors degree and masters degree from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details.
About Ansys :
- Ansys, Inc. is an American company based in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania. It develops and markets CAE/multiphysics engineering simulation software for product design, testing and operation and offers its products and services to customers worldwide.
Ansys recruitment :
- Company – ansys
- Role – intern
- Location – noida, uttarpradesh, india
- Batch – 2023 /2022 /2021 /2020
- Qualification – bachelors degree
- Experience – freshers
- Type – full time
- Ramp up on required domain knowledge related to the product.
- Build an understanding of the code and the team’s software development processes.
- Diagnose and fix code problems.
- Optimize code to improve tool run time and memory capacity.
- Create unit, regression and/or system-level tests to thoroughly validate new features or changes.
- Communicate clearly and work closely with the manager, technical leads and other engineers to refine solutions and to describe changes that may affect others.
ALSO APPLY FOR THESE :
- Wipro off-campus drive 2023|test engineer|4.5LPA|apply soon
- Vedantu recruitment 2023|intern|25KPM|apply soon
- Philips recruitment 2023|test engineer|8.5LPA|apply soon
- Ness digital engineering fresher jobs|software engineer|5LPA|apply soon
- Flipkart career recruitment 2024|intern|25KPM|apply soon
- Teradata fresher jobs 2023|trainee|6LPA|apply soon
- Thryve digital recruitment 2023|process trainee|5LPA|apply soon
Skills required and eligibility criteria :
- B.E./BTech. or M.E./MTech. student in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or a related field like VLSI
- Knowledge in C++ or Python
- Knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Strong background in data structures, algorithms, and debugging.
- Understanding of electronic design at gate level and/or transistor level
- Ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems and work closely with others.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP AND WHATS APP GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :