Ansys hiring freshers for the role of technical support engineer in pune from 2022/2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017 batches are eligible from any stream, intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- Ansys is an American company based in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania. It develops and markets CAE/multiphysics engineering simulation software for product design, testing and operation and offers its products and services to customers worldwide.
About role :
- A Technical Support Engineer is responsible for providing technical support to clients in person and remotely.
Ansys recruitment :
- Company : ansys
- Role : technical support engineer
- Salary : 12LPA
- Experience : freshers
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /17
- Industry : IT
- Type : full time
Eligiblity criteria :
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace/Mechanical/Civil Engineering or related engineering field.
- Required minimum years of professional experience in an engineering software environment BS+0
- Demonstrated use of relevant Ansys software or knowledge of other commercial CAE, CAD, EDA, PLM software packages
- Logical problem-solving, strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in writing and speaking English
- Strong organizational and time management skills, possesses a sense of urgency
Proffered Skills :
- Knowledge of the use of Ansys CFD products or other commercial or in-house CFD codes is a plus.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as with others in a diverse team environment
- Customer service aptitude
- Ability to travel domestically up to 10% of time.
- Apply engineering expertise and knowledge of simulation techniques to provide highest level technical support to customers and Channel Partners for Ansys CFD family of products
- Adhere to support processes to ensure high-quality, timely customer service that results in customer satisfaction
- Develop technical expertise in one or more simulation areas
- Submit suggestions for product improvement, when needed. File defect reports and verify fixes adhering to defect reporting processes. May also participate in field testing of new releases to ensure that new features and workflows will address customer requirements
- On an as-needed basis, support Sales and Marketing by conducting demonstrations, webinars, online training, and other meetings
- Participate in other strategic team and company initiatives, as needed