Atkins jobs for freshers 2023 |diploma engineer trainee |2023 /2022 /2021 |dipolma in engineering |15k per month |guargon, haryana, india |apply soon
About company :
Atkins is a Canadian-British multinational engineering, design, planning, architectural design, project management and consulting services company. It is a subsidiary of SNC-Lavalin and is headquartered in London. The company was founded as W. S. Atkins & Partners by Sir William Atkins in 1938.
- We are looking for Diploma Trainee Engineers to join our team. This role will be based at our Atkins office in Bangalore and Gurugram, IN.
- Are you an Engineer with flair for inventory cataloguing and database processing, who thrives on analysing and solving difficult problems? Are you drawn to complex projects and excited by the opportunity to develop and learn new skills? If so, you might enjoy being part of a team delivering high profile projects across a variety of clients and sectors. You will be part of a dynamic team delivering exciting projects in the nuclear industry sector. You’re likely to be handling challenging engineering analysis and database processing tasks, so enjoying analytical problem solving is a must.
- Must have – Good communication in English (Verbal & Written)
- Mode of Employment – 6 months (extension/conversion to full-time role based on performance)
- Location – Bangalore or Gurugram
- Stipend during Training – 15,000INR PM
- Tentative Start date – 05th June 2023
- Minimum % of marks – 60% in Diploma final results
What will you contribute :
- Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical / Electronics / Electrical / Control & Instrumentation).
- High motivation for the role, drive to deliver and willingness to learn.
- An interest in developing your analytical problem-solving capabilities.
- An interest in the engineering and safety intricacies of commercial nuclear reactor power plants.
- Ability to comprehend high-level technical documents in a detail-oriented manner
- A commitment to our values of safety, integrity, collaboration, and innovation.
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :