Autodesk recruitment for freshers for the specification of junior software developer in pune, from 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017 batches are eligible from any B. E /B. Tech from any stream. Interested candidates can read more regarding job details.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- Autodesk, Inc. is an American multinational software corporation that makes software products and services for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, education, and entertainment industries. Autodesk is headquartered in San Rafael, California, and has offices worldwide.
About role :
- Software engineers design, develop, and test software and applications for computers. The main duties and responsibilities of software engineers include directing and participating in programming activities, monitoring, and evaluating system performance, and designing and implementing new programs and features.
- As a Junior Developer on the team, you will work on some exciting new solutions to our growing user base. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong communication skills.
Autodesk recruitment :
- Company : autodesk
- Role : software developer
- Salary : 16LPA
- Location : pune
- Batch :2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017
- Qualification :B.E /B.Tech
- Type :full time
- Industry : IT
Preferred Skills :
- Demonstrable knowledge or degree of the basics of computer science or a related stream
- Strong knowledge of Typescript, Node.js and React
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, with a passion for user interfaceAwareness of Front-End build and optimization strategies, compile and packaging tools such as Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, etc.
Minimum qualification :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A proactive, accountable person with an understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- An active listener and tactful communicator with the strong interpersonal skills needed to work with various stakeholders
- Willingness to collaborate with colleagues across different time zones, which may require limited work outside regular working hours
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs, priorities, and acceptance of changing requirements, even late in the development cycle
Role and responsibilities :
- Work with a Team Lead and senior developers to ensure implementation and deployment conform to the larger plan
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Developing innovative solutions
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Bring a positive, can-do attitude and be open to all ideas
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Work collaboratively on an Agile scrum team and actively participate in all Agile ceremonies
- Create and maintain technical documentation