Autodesk recruitment for freshers|software developer |2022/21/20/19/18/17|4.7LPA|engineering, diploma|apply now.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About autodesk :
- Autodesk, Inc. is an American multinational software corporation that makes software products and services for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, education, and entertainment industries.
About role :
- Software engineers design, develop, and test software and applications for computers. The main duties and responsibilities of software engineers include directing and participating in programming activities, monitoring, and evaluating system performance, and designing and implementing new programs and features.
Autodesk recruitment 2022 :
- Company : autodesk
- Role : junior software developer
- Salary : 4.7LPA
- Experience :freshers
- Location : pune
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /17
- Industry : IT
- Type : full time
Skills required :
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A proactive, accountable person with an understanding of full software development lifecycle
- An active listener and tactful communicator with the strong interpersonal skills needed to work with various stakeholders
- A multitasker capable of prioritizing and managing your time and multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, time-sensitive, results-oriented environment
- Willingness to collaborate with colleagues across different time zones which may require limited work outside normal working hours
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs, priorities, and acceptance of changing requirements, even late in the development cycle.
Eligiblity criteria :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Demonstrable knowledge or degree of the basics of computer science or a related stream
- Strong knowledge of Typescript, Node.js and React
- Strong knowledge of HTML, and CSS, with a passion for user interface
- Awareness of Front-End build and optimization strategies, compile and packaging tools such as Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, etc
- Work with a Team Lead and senior developers to ensure implementation and deployment conform to the larger plan
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Developing innovative solutions
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Bring a positive, can-do attitude and be open to all ideas
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Work collaboratively on an Agile scrum team and actively participate in all Agile ceremonies
- Create and maintain technical documentation.