Backend Developer: BuyUme Hiring For Backend Developer, Delhi NCR
Your responsibilities will include:
- Compiling and analyzing data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- You have strong development experience with developing RESTful web services using Express.js and MongoDB for a minimum of 1 year.
- You possess a bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- You must have fluency in or an understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- You have a strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- You have to focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- You have excellent project and time management skills.
- You have strong problem-solving and verbal and written communication skills.