Barclays fresher jobs 2023|data analyst|pune, Maharashtra, india|bachelors , Master’s, mba|2023/2022/2021/2020/2019/2018|apply soon
About company :
- Barclays is a British multinational universal bank, headquartered in London, England. Barclays operates as two divisions, Barclays UK and Barclays International, supported by a service company, Barclays Execution Services.
Barclays recruitment :
- Company – barclays
- Role – data analyst
- Location – pune, Maharashtra, india
- Experience – 0-2 years
- Batch – 2023 /2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018
- Qualification – bachelors /masters degree /mba
- Deliver Data Extraction & Load, Data Profiling & Analysis, Data Mining and data synthesis activities, Data Masking & Depersonalisation. Must know the ETL process and some tool for ETL/Masking
- Deliver data assurance and control processes alongside SMEs within Data Team, producing strategic artefacts, and maintaining up-to-date processes and repositories of key content.
- Own and manage program/initiative assigned work streams and report into test data leads on progress/delivery
- To support the Data Management team through the creation of required artefacts (scripts, guides, due diligence, best practice, KPI’s and Dashboards etc.)
- Ensure working practices are within the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- To become an SME in the delivery and use of Test Data Management (TDM) tools, including but not exclusively: Masking solutions (Hadoop Platform, Ab Initio, Informatica, Python and Perl and PL/SQL scripts), data virtualisation, automation (Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin, Load Runner, RIT), Tivoli Workload Scheduler etc., Batch Run, Data Copy within Mainframe Test beds, Online and RDBMS Database technologies (Oracle, SQL, IMS, DB2, Tandem)
What we are looking for :
- Data SME with hands-on experience of Test Data Management (TDM) tools, including but not exclusively related to Masking, Profiling, Data Virtualisation, Data-subsetting and Test Data Generation (Ab-Initio, Delphix, Starburst, Immuta, Informatica etc.)
• Hands-on experience of programming languages/scripting: SQL, PL/SQL, Perl, Python, Java, UNIX Shell Scripting etc.
• Experience delivering data augmentation solutions demonstrating strong analysis skills and understanding of regular expressions, use of functions/sub-programmes etc.
• Working knowledge of DevOps principles and procedures using automation tools to drive Automation of Data Management Services and Controls. DevOps Tools (configuration and usage) experience is nice to have.
• Working knowledge & experience on UNIX/LINUX is also recommended.
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :