Barclays recruitment for freshers 2023|graduate analyst|25KPM|chennai, tamilnadu, india|apply soon
About company :
- Barclays is a British universal bank. We support consumers and small businesses through our retail banking services, and larger businesses and institutions through our corporate and investment banking services.
Barclays recruitment :
- Company – barclays
- Role – graduate analyst
- Salary – 25KPM
- Location – chennai, tamilnadu, india
- Batch – 2023
- Qualification – bachelors degree
Overall purpose of the role :
- Work on projects & tech on developing highly scalable application
- Design and develop Micro services, GUI, Server components
- Implement Functional solutions, unit test & coordinate releases and where applicable contribute to design sessions.
- Interact with end users & product owner to understand their requirements and build solution pertaining to that.
- Work as a part of a local team and liaise regularly with colleagues in other regions.
- Provide support to for the applications BAU work as needed.
Key accountabilities and skills required :
- Strong application & development skills, including multi-threaded programming and SQL experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate with end-users and other developers in a global, team-based environment
- Strong inter-personal skills with ability to communicate thoughts, designs, and implementations in both written and verbal form
- Results-oriented, self-starter with positive “can-do” attitude
ALSO APPLY FOR THESE :
- Cyient hr intern 2023|20KPM|hyderabad|apply soon
- Cyient recruitment 2023|software developer|7.5LPA|pune|apply soon
- Iqvia recruitment 2023|associate QA analyst|6LPA|bengaluru|apply soon
- Unitedlex recruitment 2023|associate|WFH|9LPA|apply soon
- Siemens career recruitment 2023|software developer(linux) |6LPA|apply soon
- Crossover work from home recruitment 2023|operations analyst|30KUSD|apply soon
- Oracle technical analyst recruitment 2022|8.5LPA|apply soon
Eligiblity criteria :
- The candidate is expected to be a passionate about coding and understand Object oriented programming.
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Computer Science or related discipline
- Strong analytical skills, Methodical approach with good attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exemplary team player with good attitude
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :