Bently fresher jobs 2022|associate software quality analyst|2022/21/20/19/18|8.5LPA|pan india|apply soon
About company :
- Bentley Motors Limited is a British designer, manufacturer and marketer of luxury cars and SUVs. Headquartered in Crewe, England, the company was founded as Bentley Motors Limited by W. O.
Bently recruitment 2022 :
- Company – bently
- Role – associate software quality analyst
- Salary – 8.5LPA
- Location – pune, india
- Experience – freshers
- Batch – 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018
- Qualification – B.E /B.Tech /M.E /M.Tech /MCA /MSC /MS
- Working with a team in an Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Software Development process.
- Upgrading and maintaining existing software and web services tests.
- Working in dynamic DevOps oriented software development environment.
- Understand web as well as desktop application functionalities.
ALSO APPLY FOR :
- Cyient hr intern 2023|20KPM|hyderabad|apply soon
- Cyient recruitment 2023|software developer|7.5LPA|pune|apply soon
- Iqvia recruitment 2023|associate QA analyst|6LPA|bengaluru|apply soon
- Unitedlex recruitment 2023|associate|WFH|9LPA|apply soon
- Siemens career recruitment 2023|software developer(linux) |6LPA|apply soon
- Crossover work from home recruitment 2023|operations analyst|30KUSD|apply soon
- Oracle technical analyst recruitment 2022|8.5LPA|apply soon
Skills required :
- BE/MS (Computer Science & Engineering ONLY) with 0-2 years of experience in Test Automation.
- Project demonstrating experience developing products using C++, .NET/C#, Python.
- Experience in automation tools like Test Complete, WinAppDriver is a plus.
- Experience in consumption of Cloud Services and REST interfaces.
- Working in Microsoft Azure or consuming Azure services.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery and DevOps processes.
- Should be able to learn wide range of technologies to achieve automation.
- Should be able to find gaps and write new Automated Tests and maintain it.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Excellent team skills and proven ability to work effectively across multiple teams and functional areas.
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
For more details and to apply click on APPLY HERE to apply :