Bently recruitment for freshers 2022|quality analyst|4.5LPA|bachelors degree/masters degree|pune
Bently has announced a job notification for freshers for the specification of associate software quality analyst in pune india from 2022/2021 /2020 /2019/2018/2017 batches are eligible from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details.
About company :
- Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, Seequent’s leading geosciences software portfolio, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,000 colleagues and generates annual revenues of more than $800 million in 172 countries.
Bently recruitment 2022 :
- Company – bently
- Role – associate software quality analyst
- Salary – 6.5 LPA
- Location – pune
- Experience – 0-2 years
- Batch – 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017
- Qualification – B.E /B.Tech /M.E /M.Tech /MS
- Industry – IT
- Working with a team in an Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Software Development process.
- Upgrading and maintaining existing software and web services tests.
- Working in dynamic DevOps oriented software development environment.
- Understand web as well as desktop application functionalities.
ALSO APPLY FOR :
- Genpact recruitment for freshers 2023|management trainee|6.5LP|apply soon
- Wipro off-campus drive 2023|test engineer|4.5LPA|apply soon
- Vedantu recruitment 2023|intern|25KPM|apply soon
- Philips recruitment 2023|test engineer|8.5LPA|apply soon
- Ness digital engineering fresher jobs|software engineer|5LPA|apply soon
Skills required and eligibility criteria :
- BE/MS (Computer Science & Engineering ONLY) with 0-2 years of experience in Test Automation.
- Project demonstrating experience developing products using C++, .NET/C#, Python.
- Experience in automation tools like Test Complete, WinAppDriver is a plus.
- Experience in consumption of Cloud Services and REST interfaces.
- Working in Microsoft Azure or consuming Azure services.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery and DevOps processes.
- Should be able to learn wide range of technologies to achieve automation.
- Should be able to find gaps and write new Automated Tests and maintain it.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Excellent team skills and proven ability to work effectively across multiple teams and functional areas.
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
APPLY FOR BENTLY – ASSOCIATE SOFTWARE QUALITY ANALYST position (click on APPLY HERE to apply) :