Bosch Recruitment 2022, Embedded Developer, C, and C++, off-campus drive, BE (Computer Science , Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation, Telecommunication), ME , M.Tech interested candidates can apply for this recruitment
Bosch recruitment Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the top global suppliers of technology and services, owns 100% of Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited, which provides comprehensive engineering, information technology, and business solutions. With more than 22,700 employees, it is Bosch’s largest software development facility outside of Germany, demonstrating that India is Bosch’s Technology Powerhouse with a presence throughout the globe in the US, Europe, and the Asia Pacific area.
- Company: Bosch
- Role: Embedded Developer
- Salary: 6 LPA
- Location: Bengalure, Karnataka, India
- Job Type: Full-time
- Legal Entity: Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited
Experience in programming Embedded C++ applications with strong background in C++ inheritance, templates and pointers.
• Strong in Linux concepts like efficient multi-threading and resource-sharing.
• Experience with rendering engines like Open Scene Graph is an added advantage.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be a self-starter.
• Ability to work as part of a dedicated project team and independently
• Strong C++ Programming skills
• Automotive domain and HMI knowledge
• Design methodology using OOAD & UML
• Embedded development tools and methodologies
- BE (Computer Science, Electronics,
- Electrical, Instrumentation, Telecommunication), ME, M.Tech