Burohappold recruitment drive for freshers|0-1year |graduate engineer trainee |bengaluru, karnataka, india |5.5LPA |masters degree |apply soon
About company :
- Buro Happold Limited is a British professional services firm that provides engineering consultancy, design, planning, project management, and consulting services for buildings, infrastructure, and the environment.
- Masters degree (MEng or MTech) from premier institutes in India.
- What’s different about doing this role from the standard job requirements, etc.?
- Responsibilities and Accountability
- Undertake detailed engineering design.
- Plan and help manage CAD documentation of design work.
- Work closely with and monitor performance of Technician (as appropriate).
- Under guidance of senior staff, represent Buro Happold at meetings with the client, other professionals and suppliers.
- Ensure service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget.
- Ensure that appropriate service/design decisions are met.
- Ensure senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the company and the client are achieved.
- Coordinating his/her work with other members of the project team.
- Ensuring all relevant Buro Happold staff are informed of client matters.
- Continually ensuring that practices, policies, strategy and services represent the client’s and Buro Happold’s best interests and that Buro Happold policy is in keeping with current legislation, British Standards and Codes of Practice etc.
- Maintaining awareness of project budgets and raising any concerns regarding budgetary or financial issues.
- Ensure senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions.
- Ensuring all necessary Buro Happold staff are informed of relevant client matters.
- Planning and Operations
- Responsible for planning, organising and managing personal workload in order to meet deadlines in line with managers requirements.
- Proactively raising concerns regarding workload and ability to meet deadlines.
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :