Byjus recruitment for freshers |B. E /B. Tech /M. E /M. Tech /MCA /MSC /BSC /BCA /MCA…… |8.5LPA|2022/2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017 /2016 batches are eligible from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- Byju’s is an Indian multinational educational technology company, headquartered in Bangalore. It was founded in 2011 by Byju Raveendran and Divya Gokulnath. As of March 2022, Byju’s is valued at US$22 billion and has over 115 million registered students.
About role :
- A business development associate helps companies to boost growth and sales. They conduct market research, develop business strategies, build client relationships, and identify new business opportunities. Business development associates find work in a variety of industries from marketing to information technology.
Byjus recruitment :
- Company : byjus
- Role : business development associate
- Salary : 8.5LPA
- Location : pan india
- Experience : 0-2years
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017/16
- Qualification : any degree
- Industry : IT
- Type : full time
Preferred Skill Sets :
- Have a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
- Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
- Having a knack for sales
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Basic requirements :
- Age 21-29 can apply only
- Any Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong proficiency in Spoken English
- Flexible to relocate
- For female only Unmarried candidates are eligible
- You will begin as an individual contributor, working in a team ofgo-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city.
- You would be showcasing the unique features of Byju’s to students and parents in personalized sessions and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Selection process :
- Stage1: Classroom Training Program (CRT)Duration: 2 Weeks. Location: Role Location
Working model: 6 days
Post completion of 2 weeks the trainee will be assessed on various parameters.
- Only qualifying trainees will be moved to Stage 2 (OJT stage) of the program.
- 2. Stage 2: ‘On-the-job’ Training (OJT)Duration: 4 Weeks. Location: Work from Home
Working model: 6 days
Post completion of 4 weeks, the Applicant Trainee will be assessed on various
parameters. Only qualifying trainees will become eligible to be offered a Business
- Development Associate (BDA) role.
- The training program will be for 6 days a week. The assessment parameters will includeperformance metrics, capability and quality audits, and feedback from the manager/
trainer and HR Team. Upon successfully passing the training program, you become
eligible to be offered the role of BDA – Inside Sales (at Rs. 8 LPA).
- Post completion of training candidates will be asked to report to the role location.
- STIPEND (ATP): INR 33,750(stipend) fixed pay for the entire training program (6 weeks) + INR6000 on successful completion of CRT + Incentives (up to 10% of revenue generated). Please
note the compensation would be adjusted on a pro-rata basis based on the number of days you
are active in the program.
CTC (BDA – Inside Sales): INR 8,00,000 (Rs. 5 lakh fixed pay + Rs. 3 lakh performance
- pay) for Inside Sales.