Capgemini recruitment|freshers|5.5LPA|B.E /B.Tech/BSC|2022…|banglore, hyderabad|applynow.
Capgemini recruitment for freshers for the role of software analyst in bangalore, hyderabad from 2022 from B. E /B. Tech /BSC are eligible. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About Capgemini :
- Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address theentire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of 16 billion.
About role :
- In a software development team, a software analyst is the person who monitors the software development process, performs configuration management, identifies safety, performance, and compliance issues, and prepares software requirements and specification (Software Requirements Specification) documents.
Capgemini Recruitment :
- Company : capgemini
- Role : software analyst
- Salary : 5.5LPA
- Experience :freshers
- Location : banglorehyderabad,chennai, pune.
- Batch : 2022
- Qualification : B.E /B.Tech
- Type : full time
- Industry : IT
Eligiblity Criteria :
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech.
- Specialization: Computer Science/Electronics and Communication Enginerr/Information Technology.
- Graduation year of passing: 2022.
- Percentage: 65% above (throughout)
Certification (if any): Embedded/C/C++(Added Advantage)
- Willing to work on embedded field in any locations, like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune &chennai.
Skills required :
- Strong C/C++ programming skills.
- Basic and good knowledge on Linux internal concepts.
- Very good communication skills – verbal and written English.
- Good attitude
- Sound knowledge on analytical
Job Description :
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Salary: 14K stipend for first 6 month.
- After six months – upon employment with 4 Lakhs salary plus 25K retention bonus on completion of 1 year.
- Service Agreement : Yes, on prorate basis -24 months from the effective date of employment.