CGI hiring freshers 2022|5.5LPA |junior business analyst|any graduate are eligibile|any degree are eligible|banglore |apply soon.
CGI hiring freshers for the specification of junior business analyst in bangalore from any graduate from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About CGI :
- Founded in 1976, CGI is among the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world. Operating in hundreds of locations across the globe, CGI delivers end-to-end services and solutions, including strategic IT and business consulting, systems integration, intellectual property, and managed IT and business process services
About role :
- A junior business analyst is trained in gathering, validating, and documenting various system information and requirements. They are responsible for carrying out in-depth evaluation and verification of the system capabilities and act as the intermediary between end-users and software developers.
CGI recruitment 2022 :
- Company : CGI
- Role : junior business analyst
- Salary : 5.5LPA
- Location : banglore
- Experience : freshers
- Batch : any graduate
- Qualification : any degree
- Industry : IT
- Type : full time
Technical skills required :
- System testing
- Business analysis
- Agile methodology
- Other skills :
- Business consulting
- Concept design
- digital transformation
Job description :
- Work with the delivery/development teams by driving towards Product road map
- Participates and contribute in Concept/Design reviews.
- Perform system testing of the enhancements or defects and document the same.
- Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the designers, developer and ensure in a manner that helps determines the various integrations, flows and dependencies of features across the product.
- Reviews and contribute to functional design documents, user stories and other functional artifacts to ensure that they are in alignment with the Business need.
- Test the existing and new product capabilities to ensure the quality of the product
- Skills :
Mandatory Skills : HRM Domain knowledge, Use Case, Agile methodology
- Desired Skills : Knowledge of JIRA, BitBucket, Confluence is an advantage