Cien fresher jobs 2023|software automation engineer|work from home|2023/2022 /2021/2020/2019/2018/2017|any degree|apply soon
About company :
- Ciena Corporation is an American telecommunications networking equipment and software services supplier based in Hanover, Maryland. The company has been described by The Baltimore Sun as the “world’s biggest player in optical connectivity.” The company reported revenues of $3.63 billion for 2022.
- Engage with various engineering teams, product line managers and product owners to transform concepts and high-level requirements into optimized test coverage and enhanced customer experience.
- Automate and maintain all manually devised and executed test cases using automation best practices and maintain CI/CD pipeline framework
- Drive (plan and implement) lab or simulation environment setup activities to fully address proposed testing scenarios and coordinate equipment acquisition/sharing agreements with the various teams concerned.
- Analyze test results and prepare test reports.
- Investigate software defects and highlight critical issues that can have potential customer impact and consult with software development engineers in finding resolution or to address problems related to specifications and/or test plans/procedures.
Skills required :
- Initiative – You’re a self-starter who works with limited direction and is committed to delivering against aggressive deadlines.
- Agility – you are readily able to make key decisions and manage competing and ever-changing priorities.
- Communication expertise – you possess the ability to influence and tailor your message and ideas to the audience to ensure understanding and agreement.
- The flexibility to work independently and as part of a broader team – you thrive in a multi-disciplinary team environment, but are comfortable working independently as required.
- Relationship builder – with an ability to influence, you’re able to quickly develop trusted connections and get work done across multi sites.
- A commitment to innovation – you keep abreast of the market and competitive developments and are always keen to formulate new insights and problem solve.
- A passion for coaching – fully understanding and appreciating the power of the mentorship role.
Must have :
- Frontend testing frameworks/libraries: Protractor, Jasmine, Cucumber, Webdriver.io
- Backend testing: Rest API testing automation tools, Postman/Newman, Jasmine
- Load testing: JMeter, Grafana + Prometheus
- Container management: Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack
- Testing Theory: terminology, testing types, asynchronous automated testing
- Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab
- Cloud Environments: AWS, Azure, Google cloud
- Version control system: Git, Bitbucket, SVN
- System Testing Automation with: Bash, Shell, Python, Ansible scripting
- Hands-on experience of CI/CD pipeline configuration and maintenance
- Solid operational and administrator experience with Unix operation systems
- Understanding of Web application and Microservice solution architecture
- Strong abilities to rapidly learn new complex technological concepts and apply knowledge in daily activities.
- Excellent written (documentation) and interpersonal communication skills (English).
- Strong abilities to work as part of a team or independently with little supervision.
- Experienced working as part of an Agile scrum team and with DevOps process
Good to have :
- Ticketing: Jira
- Documentation: Confluence, Gitlab
- Frontend development frameworks/libraries: Angular 2+, Node.js/npm, D3.js, gulp7
- Backend programming/markup languages: Java/J2EE, Python
- Programming theory: algorithms and data structures, relational and graph database concepts, etc.
- Domain: Telecom, OSS
- Builds: Maven, NPM, JVM, NodeJS
- Databases: PostgreSQL, Neo4j, Click House
- Test Management: TestRail
- Other Skills: Elasticsearch, Drools, Kafka integration, REST (on Spring MVC), SSO (LDAP, Reverse Proxy, OAuth2)
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :