CISCO recruitment for freshers 2023/2022…. |6.5LPA|B. E/B. Tech…. |CS/IT/IS ..|banglore, india .
CISCOhiring freshers for the role of system engineer role in pan india from 2023 /2022 batches are eligible from B. E/B. from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About cisco :
- Cisco Systems, Inc., commonly known as Cisco, is an American-based multinational technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California.
About role :
- A Systems Engineer’s job is to determine problems within specific systems. They provide solutions for issues they find in the process, including designing new systems, upgrading hardware and maintaining an existing system
CISCO recruitment 2022 :
- Company : CISCO
- Role : system engineer
- Salary : 6.5LPA
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Batch : 2023/2022
- Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
- Branch : CS/IT/IS
- Type : full time
- Industry : IT
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science.
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Comfortable in fast-paced and dynamic environments
Role and responsibilities :
- Problem solving instincts / abilities
- Passion about technology and building software applications, with object-oriented design, test driven development and Continuous Integration / Delivery.
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team
- Ability to work cross-functionally is solving complex problems
- Proficient in Cloud, Cloud Connector, and Container technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, CloudRun, Knative, Kubernetes, and APIs.
- Proficiency of CI/CD tools, security mindset and orchestration/config mgmt/IaC tools such as terraform, ansible, puppet, etc.
- Familiar with business/ERP applications such as Salesforce, Oracle and SAP and integration with other internal applications.
- Grasp of distributed systems and micro services.
- Solid programming background in an object-oriented development and Design Patterns
- Understanding of threads, synchronization, locks, concurrent programming and load balancing.