Cisco recruitment for freshers |10LPA |data engineer |2023 /2022 /2021 |B. E /B. Tech /BCA…….
Cisco has announced a job notification for freshers for the specification of data engineer in bengaluru, india, from 2023 /2022 /2021 Batches are eligible from b. E/B. Tech /BCA from IT /CSE related. Intrested candidates can read more for more details.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- Cisco Systems, Inc., commonly known as Cisco, is an American-based multinational technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California.
About role :
- Data engineers work in a variety of settings to build systems that collect, manage, and convert raw data into usable information for data scientists and business analysts to interpret.
Cisco recruitment :
- Company : cisco
- Role : data engineer
- Salary : 10LPA
- Location : Bengaluru, India
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Batch :2023 /2022 /2021
- Qualification : B.E /B.Tech /BCA
- Type : full time
- Industry : IT
- Proficient in software development with a focus in data / data systems.
- (Java, C/C++)
- databases (SQL, Postgres, Mongo)
- development technologies (GIT, JIRA).
Eligiblity criteria :
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science.
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Savvy problem-solving instincts and abilities
- Comfortable in fast-paced and multidimensional environments
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team
- Diligent to detail.
- Possesses knowledge of data pipelining, data integration, data warehouses, and databases.
- Builds / oversees platforms and systems to manage and store data from internal and external sources by leveraging both distributed and local structures.
- Establishes processes / structures based on business and technical requirements to channel data from multiple inputs and route appropriately using data structures available.
- Develops tools to facilitate data integration, analytics, data cleaning / transformation, and the deployment of ML/AI models.
- Creates and establishes design standards and assurance processes for software, systems and applications development to ensure compatibility and operability of data connections, flows and storage requirements.
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.