Cisco technical project specialist intern|2023 /2024|12LPA|banglore, india |apply soon
Cisco has announced a internship opportunity for freshers technical project specialist intern from 2023 /2024 batches are eligible from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details
Take a first step towards your dream career
About cisco :
- Cisco Systems, Inc., commonly known as Cisco, is an American-based multinational technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California.
Cisco recruitment :
- Company – cisco
- Role – technical project specialist intern
- Salary : 12LPA (e)
- Location – banglore, india
- Experience – freshers
- Batch – 2023 /2024
- Qualification – B.E /B.Tech
- Type – intern
Eligiblity criteria :
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- The requirement is for 2023/2024 passout only
- Proactive communicator willing and able to bring people of varying technical backgrounds together to foster a productive team dialogue through strong leadership
- Demonstrates initiative and a strong desire to see projects end-to-end
- Comfortable providing guidance to numerous team members on various work-streams at once
- Vendor management, general business knowledge (sales, finance, etc.)
- May require familiarity with Cloud platforms from IT or public cloud vendors (AWS, GCP, Azure). Familiar with CI/CD tooling
- High level understanding of technical design in order to communicate with clients.
- Ability to apply previously designed application capabilities developed for simple to moderately complex scenarios.
ALSO APPLY FOR :
- Solarwinds careers 2023|ml intern|40KPM|apply soon
- Federal Soft Systems Inc Hiring for Java Freshers Role Hyderabad, Online Test
- Das ka dhamki movie Download telegram link 2023
- Amazon permnt work from home|10+2 any graduate/pg|jssc.in|apply soon
- Loop Hiring Data Analyst 2023 Registration Open apply here
- Datavail recruitment drive for freshers 2023|trainee quality analyst|upto 8LPA|apply soon
What you will do :
- Manages and coordinates technical projects through each step of the technology life cycle (initiation, design, engineering development and implementation) measuring progress of deliverables / KPIs
- Assigns, coordinates, and monitors work of technical resources by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments, and ensuring that the right technical expertise is brought into the project at the right time
- Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes, including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, documentation, and on-time delivery within budget.
- Projects often involve network, server, or software implementation and upgrades
- Collaborates closely with Service Managers to prioritize project activities according to business objectives and IT service requirements.
- Conduct service adoption sessions with client teams.Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM & INSTAGRAM PAGE FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
Click on APPLY HERE to apply :