Cloudsek fresher jobs 2023|intern sdet automation|bengaluru, karnataka, india|2024/2023 /2022|bachelors /masters degree|apply soon
About company :
- CloudSEK is a contextual AI company that predicts Cyber Threats. At CloudSEK, we combine the power of Cyber Intelligence, Brand Monitoring, Attack Surface Monitoring, Infrastructure Monitoring and Supply chain to give context to our customers’ digital risks.
Cloudsek recruitment :
- Company – cloudsek
- Role – intern sdet automation
- Location – Bengaluru, karnataka, india
- Experience – freshers
- Batch – 2024 /2023 /2022
- Qualification – bachelors degree /masters degree
Cloudseks prouduct suits :
- CloudSEK Digital Risk Protection constantly maps a customer’s digital assets, identifies threats and enriches them with cyber intelligence, and then provides workflows to manage and remediate all identified threats including takedown support.
- A powerful Attack Surface Monitoring tool that gives visibility and intelligence on customers’ attack surfaces. CloudSEK Attack Surface Management uses a combination of Mobile, Web, Network, and Encryption Scanners to map and protect known and unknown assets.
- We are looking for a team member who is passionate about Coding/Product Testing/Automation, has a strong interest in cyber security and data protection, and wants to join our collaborative team as an SDET Intern to help drive the high quality of our consumer product family. You will work closely with the development teams and other Automation Engineers to understand product features, and enhancements and work with local as well as remote teams to design, build and scale the automation solutions.
- You will review product requirements, specifications, and technical design documents and provide accurate feedback to ensure that software is written in a testable and supportable fashion. You will define detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases which are streamlined for automation and manual validation.
- You should have excellent problem-solving skills with hands-on programming skills in Java, and Python.
- Good understanding of OOP concepts
- Experience with Python or any scripting language.
- High-five and bonus points for having experience in the computer security industry.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.Awareness of automation/testing tools like Selenium, Cypress, TestNG, Cucumber
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :