Cognizant fresher jobs 2022|graduate/post graduate/doctorate/in life sciences/pharmacy/medical science/registration nurse|data analyst|6LPA|apply soon
programmer analyst salary in cognizant is 10 Lakhs to 15 Lakhs per year.
|programmer analyst salary in cognizant||10 Lakhs – 15 Lakhs ( INR )|
|freshers programmer analyst salary in cognizant||6 Lakhs – 8 Lakhs ( INR )|
Cognizant recruitment :
- Company – Cognizant
- Role – data analyst
- Salary – 6 LPA
- Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra, india
- Batch – 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017..
- Qualification – Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences/Registered Nurse
ALSO APPLY FOR THESE :
- Wipro off-campus drive 2023|test engineer|4.5LPA|apply soon
- Vedantu recruitment 2023|intern|25KPM|apply soon
- Philips recruitment 2023|test engineer|8.5LPA|apply soon
- Ness digital engineering fresher jobs|software engineer|5LPA|apply soon
- Flipkart career recruitment 2024|intern|25KPM|apply soon
- Teradata fresher jobs 2023|trainee|6LPA|apply soon
- Thryve digital recruitment 2023|process trainee|5LPA|apply soon
- Business/ Customer:
- Minimal Customer interaction under guidance.
- Understands Domain Process/sub process, functions, terminologies (such as SOP, QC checklists).
- For PV/Complaints Management :
- Individuals in this role perform data entry of data received from Source documents into the respective Clinical/Safety database While peroforming this activity the associate is responsible for meeting turnaround times and accuracy.
- These associates are usually used to handle more critical/senitive transactions.
- These associates also act as Subject Matter Expert.
- CODING:Perform coding activities on the assigned project with timelines and efficiency
- Import uncoded terms in database and export coded medical terms from coding platform.
- Query Management.
- Create “New Term Request” and prioritize.
- Perform Dictionary upversioning activity.Send Coding (Consistency) Reports.
- Participate in study related meetings as needed.
- Provide feedback on quality related issues to other medical coders in timely manner.
- Serve as an SME to Medical Reviewers regarding coding activities & guidelines.
- Perform UAT for coding related applications.
- Perform Operational QC.
- Mentor Team Member.
- Coordinate with CDM working on the same study.
- Coordinate to resolve Rave specific issues.
- 1 Execute Data Management Activities ie Data Cleaning, Executing Manual and System checks, Update relevant trackers, Discrepancy and query management, Issue resolution, Database lock activities.
- 2 Participate in innovation and process improvement initiatives.
- 3 Identify and develop action plan in coordination with the TL for activities not meeting the client SLAs.
- 4 Archive all necessary information for audit purposes according to quality and security requirements, to ensure reliable and timely retrieval of documentation and information.
- 5 Support multiple clinical trials, across diverse therapeutic areas, to successful conclusion and provide technical oversight when required.
- Project / Process:
- Attempts Complex problems (procedures/processes) and refers to Supervisor/Line Manager in rare cases.
- Handle first level processing of transactions.
- Adhere to quality requirements, achieve targets/volumes in given TAT(Turn around time).
- Proactively identify issues.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Identify and report process changes.
- Adhere to the mandatory industry regulation and compliance requirements for the given process.
- Knowledge Management:
- Update Process documentation as appropriate for the process under guidance.
- Participate in knowledge transfer.
- People/Team Management:
- Adhere to org hygiene and compliance needs in terms of.
- a Personal Utilization & Time sheet submission.
- b Personal and new hire Assimilation.
- c Attendance.
- d Team Initiatives.
- Collate team performance metrics.
- Manage break schedule/transport logistics for the team in the absence of his/her supervisor.
- Must Have Skills
- Clinical operations
- Medical Writing
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM AND WHATS APP GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :