Cognizant is now hiring freshers for the specification of dot net core developer in hyderabad, telangana, india, other required eligibility criteria you can check below
About company :
- Cognizant is a leading global IT services and consulting company, providing cutting-edge solutions to clients across various industries. With a focus on innovation and digital transformation, Cognizant is committed to delivering superior engineering outcomes and fostering strong competency among its employees.
|Role||Dotnet ccore developer|
|Location||Hyderabad, telangana, india|
- Clearly understand the community career lattice and guide team members accordingly.
- Promote diversity and inclusion in professional interactions.
- Identify and address any deviations related to diversity and inclusion.
- Refer potential talent for hiring and participate in hiring discussions.
- Identify retention risks and take appropriate measures.
- Facilitate mentorship programs within the community.
- Uphold the community brand in professional interactions.
- Report any deviations from people’s practices that do not align with organizational values.
- Conduct people management processes with fairness, transparency, and diligence.
- Delivering superior engineering outcomes:
- * Understand the competencyproficiency role mapping for self.
- * Solicit performance feedback and use it to identify proficiency gaps in the remit of the role.
- * Update the home manager of any concerns with regards to the responsibilities undertaken in an engagement.
- * Help team members articulate project expectations, provide guidance and supervision to deliver the defined tasks.
- * Participate actively in responding to requests for help/assistance.
- * Proactively engage with members to understand their challenges and direct them to knowledge centers within the community.
- * Make judicious and practical commitments while undertaking engineering responsibilities.
- * Highlight any dependencies, risks and bottnecks which can influence your commitments.
- * Make every effort to ensure your commitments are honoured and delivered.
- * Proactively reach out for feedback from peers and managers.
- * Provide reviews and feedback when requested by peers.
- * Work out an improvement plan with the managers when applicable.
- * Understand the metrics that are relevant for benchmarking different activities.
- * Understand the impact of the metrics to the business outcomes of the customer.
- * Understand how the metrics are mapped and tracked in Cognizant system.
- Fostering strong competency:
- * Clearly understand enablement goals and be able to explain the same to team members.
- * Identify the enablement needs of the team.
- * Set up strategy and processes for driving competency gap identification and closures at a community level.
- * Drive bestpractices for eliciting competencyproficiency gaps.
- * Set up a plan for closing individual rolecompetency gaps and work towards the same.
- * Facilitate participation of team members in various experience building forums.
- Operating efficiently:
- * Ensure the skill profile and resume are kept current.
- * Manage a roster of interview panelists from your team and ensure nominations are load balanced and respect individual constraints.
- * Prepare knowledge base for providing engagement related induction to new joiners from engineering community.
- * Extend support for helping new community members settle into their new role, including logistical help if required.
- * Trigger a conversation with HCM supervisor for rotation as per the policy.
- * Upskill oneself with new skills while on the job to make oneself eligible for rotation* Be accountable for resolving any conflicts transparently and fairly during the performance management process.
- * Drive community specific performance management operational processes.
- * Keep a tab on the Rewards and Recognition process, rewards granted and works with operations team for required changes.
- * Motivate leads and Managers to reward associates in an appropriate and timely manner.
- * Update Resume in HCM and ensure skill profile in MyCareerApp are current.
- * Mentor your teams to keep record the skill profile promptly and bring newly acquired skills and proficiencies to the notice of their home manager.
- * Contributes to the talent profiling framework and the benchmark associated with the various role & responsibility.
- * Discussion with the associate on the competency gaps and remedial steps required to overcome the gaps.
- Building Engineering Mindshare:
- * Identify ideas that can be converted into reusable assets.
- * Contribute towards creating reusable assets.
- * Contribute to white papers under guidance.
- * Contribute to experince papers under guidance.
- * Contribute to case studies under guidance.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO APPLY CLICK ON APPLY HERE :