Cognizant hiring freshers |2022/21 /20 /19 /18 /17 |B. E/B. Tech/M. E/M. Tech/MCA /MSC |7LPA|apply job now.
Cognizant hiring freshers for the role of developer role in chennai, india from 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017are eligible from B. E /B. Tech /M. E /M. Tech /MCA /MSC from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About Cognizant :
- Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S.,Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital
About role :
- A developer – also known as a programmer, coder or software engineer – is an IT professional who uses programming languages to create computer software. What do software developers do? Developers write, test, debug and maintain applications. Developer roles can vary widely depending on the type of organisation
Cognizant recruitment :
- Company : cognizant
- Role : Developer
- Salary : 7 LPA
- Location : chennai, india
- Degree : BE/B. Tech/ME/M. Tech/MCA
- Branch : Any Branch
- Batch: 2017/18/19/20/21/22
- Type : full time
- Industry : IT
Preferred skills :
- Should have expertise in .NET such as OOPS concepts, Exception handling, collections, Data structure and algorithms
- Hands on working experience in C#. NET, ASP.NET MVC, VB.NET, .NET Core
- Knowledge in Net Framework, Web API, WCF
- Knowledge in MS SQL Server, Oracle Database.
- Good Oral and written communication.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- User Story / Epic Grooming & Sizing.
- Understand user story and alignment to the features from product owner.
- Identify new / alternate features and recommend to the team.
- Size user story (effort size etc) in the area of work concerned.Track and report efforts estimated.
- Process Improvements and Adherence: Participate in innovation sessions.
- implement process improvements to reduce manual intervention (eg automation).support on process audit activities.
- Generate ideas to provide value add and share the same with relevant stakeholders.