About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Cognizant job details:
|Salary||7 – 10 LPA|
|Date||23 June 2022|
Qualification: Graduate / Engineering graduate
- ‘ Understand interpret and clarify functional requirements as well as technical requirements and requirement standards for the project.
- Able to provide effort and timeline for the task assigned.
- ‘ Improve core skills to move up the learning curve in the identified area of expertise.
Design & Analysis:
- ‘ Study assigned functional specifications.
- analyze and identify impact of specifications.
- raise queries and seek resolution from different stakeholders.
- Provide required support to develop the proof of concept.
- ‘ Develop coding (business layer coding interface development service development creation of stored procedures etc) as required in the project.
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- seek review from peer / Senior Developer periodically.
- rework on the code based on code review / defects raised in unit testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- participate in code peer review as required.
- Highlight any potential risks to the Leads and seek inputs to resolve issues identified.
- support integration of components as required.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- provide support on process audit activities.
- Adhere to process and tools (usage of cognizant 20 awareness of Quality Management System).
- follow the SCM policies set for project.
- ‘ Write unit test cases for the specific unit.
- seek review from peer / Senior Developer for the test cases written.
- Execute the test cases.
- Capture and fix defects as and when found and retest the areas during testing and warranty phase.
- Review work to ensure adherence to SCM policies set for project.
- Follow up on integration of the component developed with the application.
- Understand and execute automation tools for testing.
- ‘ Rework on the code based on review comments from code review / defects raised in unit testing peer testing SIT UAT testing or any other relevant testing phases.
Process Improvements and Adherence:
- ‘ Provide ideas for process optimization or value adds that can be provided and share them with the relevant stakeholders.
- adhere to process and tools (usage of cognizant 20 awareness of Quality Management System IDE etc).
- ‘ Contribute towards updating knowledge assets user manual online help document installation manual / scripts.
- contribute / search / reuse all types of assets from repository.
Must Have Skills
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jun 23 2022