Cognizant off-campus drive 2022|4LPA|any graduate from any stream are eligible|programmer analyst|banglore|apply soon
Cognizant has announced a job notification for freshers for the specification of programmer analyst intern from any graduate from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details.
Take a first step towards your dream career
About company :
- Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.
About role :
- The Programmer/Analyst’s role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain new software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications.
Cognizant recruitment 2022 :
- Company : cognizant
- Role : programmer analyst
- Salary : 4LPA
- Location : banglore
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Batch : any graduate
- Qualification : any graduate from any stream
- Industry : IT
- Type :full time
Skills required :
- Provide ideas for process optimization or value adds that can be provided and share them with the relevant stakeholders.
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets user manual online help document installation manual / scripts.
- Contribute / search / reuse all types of assets from repository.
- IoT-Edge with Java
Job description :
- Understand interpret and clarify functional requirements as well as technical requirements and requirement standards for the project.
- Able to provide effort and timeline for the task assigned.
- Improve core skills to move up the learning curve in the indentified area of expertise.
- Provide required support to develop the proof of concept.
- Develop coding (business layer coding interface development service development creation of stored procedures etc) as required in the project.
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- Highlight any potential risks to the Leads and seek inputs to resolve issues identified.