Cognizant off-campus drive 2023|associate-projects|bachelors degree|hyderabad, telangana, india|5LPA|apply soon
Cognizant recruitment :
- Company – Cognizant
- Role – associate – projects
- Experience – 0-2 years
- Batch – 2022/2021/2020/2019/2018/2017
- Qualification – B.E /B.Tech/BS/BCom/BBA/BCA/BSC /BCS
- Qualification:Bachelor’s in Science/ Commerce/Engineering or equivalent
- Perform SOP activities with business impact understanding of customer environment and contribute to improve SOPs.
- Adherence to customer security and compliance requirements.
- Implementation of approved change requests in line with customer change management process.
- Responsible for incident life cycle following ITIL / BIC frame work as applicable.
- Adherence to customer communication etiquette.
- Ensure stated productivity requirements are met for the engagement.
- Review CSAT feedback and ensure timely implementation of corrective actions.
- Participate in Critsit process to resolve the incident in a timely manner.
- Log and triage incidents.
- Coordinate with resolver groups vendors/carriers.
- Troubleshoot the escalated incident / problem and refer / escalate (functional and hierarchical) to the right groups (Vendors / Level 3 ).
- Provide inputs to FAQ database / KR / contribute towards updating knowledge articles.
- Contribution to continuous service improvement plans (CSI).
- Responsible to develop induction documents in consultation with relevant stakeholders for the project and ensure successful completion of induction process for new joiners.
- Effective floor Management.
- Continually assess skill level and provide intervention assistance.
- Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Encourage team individuals to participate in organization innovation programs.
- Act as a buddy for new hires.
- Makes recommendations on R&R for team / individual achievement.
- Makes recommendations to team lead on team’s performance rating.
- Ensure team contributes and participates in all organizational technology events and knowledge sharing forums.
- Adherence to Organizational policies and processes (including Cognizant’s security policies LP timelines etc).
- Participate in recruitment drives.
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :