Cognizant hiring freshers for the role of software engineer in Bangalore, India from 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017 from B. E /B. Tech /M. Tech /M. E /MCA from any stream are, interested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job role, location, salary, skills required and eligibility criteria etc……….
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.
About role :
- A Software Developer designs and builds computer programs that power mobile devices, desktop computers.
Cognizant recruitment :
- Company : cognizant
- Role : software engineer.
- Salary : 4. 5LPA
- Location : banglore, india.
- Experience : freshers
- Batch : 2022/21 /20 /19 /18
- Qualification : B.E /B.Tech /M. E /M. Tech /MCA
- Type : full time
Preferred skills :
- Net Core.
- Net Framework.
- Net Programming-C# or .Net
- Digital Strategy and Delivery
Delivering superior engineering outcomes :
- Understand the competency proficiency role mapping for self.
- Solicit performance feedback and use it to identify proficiency gaps in the remit of the role.
- Update the home manager of any concerns with regards to the responsibilities undertaken in an engagement.
- Help team members articulate project expectations, provide guidance and supervision to deliver the defined tasks.
- Participate actively in responding to requests for help/assistance.
- Proactively engage with members to understand their challenges and direct them to knowledge centers within the community.
- Make judicious and practical commitments while undertaking engineering responsibilities.
- Highlight any dependencies, risks and boatnecks which can influence your commitments.
- Make every effort to ensure your commitments are honoured and delivered.
- Proactively reach out for feedback from peers and managers.
- Provide reviews and feedback when requested by peers.
- Work out an improvement plan with the managers when applicable.
- Understand the metrics that are relevant for benchmarking different activities.
- Understand the impact of the metrics to the business outcomes of the customer.
- Understand how the metrics are mapped and tracked in Cognizant system.
Fostering strong competency :
- Clearly understand enablement goals and be able to explain the same to team members.
- Identify the enablement needs of the team.
- Set up strategy and processes for driving competency gap identification and closures at a community level.
- Drive best practices for eliciting competency proficiency gaps.
- Set up a plan for closing individual role competency gaps and work towards the same.
- Facilitate participation of team members in various experience building forums
Operating efficiently :
- Ensure the skill profile and resume are kept current.
- Manage a roster of interview panelists from your team and ensure nominations are load balanced and respect individual constraints.
- Prepare knowledge base for providing engagement related induction to new joiners from engineering community.
- Extend support for helping new community members settle into their new role, including logistical help if required.
- Be accountable for resolving any conflicts transparently and fairly during the performance management process.
- Drive community specific performance management operational processes.
- Keep a tab on the Rewards and Recognition process, rewards granted and works with operations team for required changes.
- Motivate leads and Managers to reward associates in an appropriate and timely manner* Update Resume in HCM and ensure skill profile in My Career App are current.
- Mentor your teams to keep record the skill profile promptly and bring newly acquired skills and proficiencies to the notice of their home manager.
- Undergoes talent profiling to benchmark the given associate within the Community.
Building Engineering Mind share :
- Identify ideas that can be converted into reusable assets.
- Contribute towards creating reusable assets.
- Contribute to white papers under guidance.
- Contribute to experience papers under guidance.
- Contribute to case studies under guidance.
Not applicable Qualification :
- Clearly understand role and competency proficiency expectations for self.
- Demostrate appreciation of diversity and inclusion in professional interactions.
- Highlight any observable deviations in areas of diversity and inclusion.
- Participate in recruitment processes under supervision.
- Refer new talent for hiring.
- Be a part of mentoring process and start mentoring members under supervision.
- Report any deviations from people practices that do not reflect organizational values.
- Conduct people management processes with fairness, transparency and diligent.