Cognizant hiring freshers for the role of 1) associate project and 2) business analyst in chennai from 2022/2021/2020/2019/2018/2017 batches are eligible from 1) B. E /B. Tech /M. E /M. Tech /MCA /MSC /BSC/BCA ¶ 2) bachelor degree, mba from any stream are eligible. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job role, location, salary, skills required and eligibility criteria etc……..
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
About role :
- 1) associate project role has to be support development team in unit test automation, identify environment dependencies, deployment strategies, build release cycle, test data dependencies.
- 2) business analyst role has to be creating new models that support business decisions by working closely with financial reporting and IT teams to establish initiatives and strategies to improve importing and to optimize costs.
Cognizant recruitment :
- Company : cognizant
- Role : associate project& business analyst
- Salary : 5LPA / 8LPA
- Experience : 0-3years
- Batch : 2022/2021/2020/2019/2018/2017
- Qualification : 1)B.E /B.Tech /M. E /M. Tech /MCA /MSC /BSC /BCA 2)bachelors degree /mba
- Type : full time
- Industry : IT
1) Skills required :
- Have hands-on experience with AEM administration activities.
- Able to work independently on AEM DevOps activities.
- AEM Troubleshooting, Analysis and debugging issues.
- Interact with business stakeholders.
- Have hands-on experience with following with CI/CD and DevOps tool like –
- Chef or Ansible
- Knowledge on Cloud Platform (preferably AWS or GCP).
- Managing Apache and AEM servers in a Linux server.
- Knowledge on CDNs like Akamai, CloudFront.
- Experience on installing, configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- Adobe Experience Manager v6.5
- Knowledge on various third party integrations with AEM.
- Hands-on experience on performing AEM Configuration and Felix console management.
- Good understanding of branch management in Git/GitHub/Bitbucket/GitLab with some familiarity with merging code and reviewing pull requests.
- Experience with installing and configuring Apache HTTPD and Dispatcher for AEM environments
Knowledge on Performance & Fine tuning activities on AEM.
Experience in Build tools like, Maven
- Working on implementing the blue/green environment with AMS.
- Knowledge on various regular AEM system online/offline maintenance activities.
- Perform automation through Scripts and Standardization.
- RCA for Prod issues; prioritize, troubleshooting and fixing issues
Service/Incident and Problem.
- Bash scripting.
- Python knowledge preferrable.
2) skills required :
- Business Operations
- Business Scorecard
- Business Services
Join our official telegram group :
Join our official Instagram page :