Comcast hiring freshers|10LPA|2022/2021/2020/2019/2018/2017 |any degree are eligible|chennai |apply job now.
Comcast hiring freshers for the role of development engineer role in chennai. From 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017 are eligible from any degree. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About comcast :
- Comcast Corporation is an American multinational telecommunications conglomerate headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Comcast, formerly American Cable Systems, is a Telecommunications company founded on 28 June 1963 in Mississippi, United States. Brian L. Roberts is the Chairman & CEO of the corporation. The organization’s headquarters are located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. Ralph J. Books, Broadband, Broadcasting, Cable television, Digital telephone, Direct-broadcast satellite, Film production, HDTV, Home security system, Home video, Internet, Mobile etc. are the products delivered worldwide by Comcast.
About role :
- Development engineers have several responsibilities, including: Performing market research to determine product needs. Developing prototypes and gathering feedback from company and project stakeholders. Analyzing market research data both before product development and during beta testing with a sample target market.
Comcast recruitment 2022
- Company : comcast
- Role : development engineer
- Salary : 10LPA
- Location : chennai
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /17
- Qualification : any graduate
- Industry : IT
- Type : full time
- Develops solutions to a wide range of demanding applications, problems or procedures.
- Uses applied engineering concepts, skills and methodologies to help promote and embrace change.
- Works on small projects and issues within the group.
- Serves as a technical resource.
- Contributes to hands-on engineering.
Works on projects and tasks, ensuring desired results.
- Regular exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills required :
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
Job description :
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role.
- It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.