Commonwealth bank recruitment 2023-2018|associate data engineer|bengaluru, karnataka, india(work from home) |bachelors degree /masters degree|apply soon
About company :
- The Commonwealth Bank of Australia, or CommBank, is an Australian multinational bank with businesses across New Zealand, Asia, the United States and the United Kingdom.
Role and responsibilities :
- Problem solving – advanced analytical and problem-solving skills to analyse complex information for key insights and present as meaningful information to senior management
- Communication – excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to lead discussions with a varied stakeholder across levels
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
- 0-2 years of experience as Engineer.
- Good understanding of Data Engineering principles.
- Good understanding of Unix/Linux, Shell Scripting and Relational Databases.
- Practical knowledge on any programming language like Java/Python/Go.
- To be a self-starter, be able to work autonomously.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills as well as reporting capabilities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills both verbal and written.
- Be creative, innovative, pro-active and convincing in terms of finding solutions.
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :